I’m peeking out from a dense cloud of production release dates this week to discover I’ve been tagged with a Blogging Meme from Skepticum to which I am responding below. I have a couple of ideas for posts I hope to get to in a day or so, after the release date. So, without further adieu, here’s the meme:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Right, so here we go.
Every once in a while I do try to get in a run. Four marathons so far, but, with a PR of 4:38 I haven’t been too happy with my times yet.
I’ve eaten stinky tofu once in China, and probably never will again.
I started enjoying sci-fi reading Asimov years ago, but the last few years haven’t had as much time as I’d like to keep with the latest.
I probably shouldn’t drink as much coffee as I do.
Been trying to teach myself classical guitar, but almost impossible to find time for practice.
After reading the above, I’ve realized why I’m way too exhausted to come up with a 6th random item.
So, here’s a few random blogs to tag which I think are quite good: